- Eaton has a long history of providing reliable, high-quality electrical products for residential installations, including the circuit breakers, load centers, and metering and safety products that you have come to depend upon.
- Eaton’s line of standby generators makes getting backup power easy and affordable, providing peace of mind to the homeowner.
- Eaton designs products such as meter breakers, structured wiring and standby generators to have easy installation, providing the homeowner with savings on labor and materials.
- Eaton is an industry leader in product solutions with safety-conscious design and installation that comply with the latest industry codes and standards.
- When you hire a contractor from the Eaton Certified Contractor Network, you are guaranteed that they are well trained, and they will provide high-quality installation with the industry’s best products. Eaton also provides these contractors with the knowledge and tools to educate the homeowner on electrical safety.
Eaton’s certification program provides electrical contractors with the knowledge and the tools needed to provide homeowners with the safest and most technologically advanced electrical system.
The Eaton Grid-Tied Solar Inverter’s offer market leading efficiency and voltage operating range which maximizes energy yield and return on investment for consumers.
The main function of a load center (i.e., breaker box, fuse box) is to take electricity supplied by the utility and distribute it throughout the home to feed lights and receptacles. Eaton designs and manufactures load centers and circuit breakers that provide reliable power breaking and circuit protection.
Eaton's Group Metering and Meter Breaker product lines meter electricity in single family homes, multi-tenant apartments or condominiums, or office complexes. Used with a load center or main breaker, they are also suitable for rural service entrance, mobile homes, and construction site temporary power.
Eaton's temporary power panels or power outlet panels (POP) provide safe and reliable temporary power for construction sites or camping/RV sites. Available metered or unmetered and in various mounting configurations.
Eaton Spa Panels save time and money with simplified installation procedures and easy-access features. They meet all NEC requirements, offer reliable protection for spa pumps and hot tubs, and provide a ground fault circuit interruption device and a disconnect switch in a single simple device.
Eaton offers the industry’s most complete line of air conditioning disconnects, including devices with Ground Fault or Weather-resistant/Tamper-resistant receptacles. They are most widely used for residential and light commercial air conditioning units, but are also used with heat pumps, swimming pools, spas, whirlpools and pump houses.
Eaton offers a complete line of surge protection products for homes, businesses, schools, and light commercial applications. Products include surge protectors, surge strips, and battery back-up power to protect TVs, DVD players, surround systems, advanced gaming systems, and more.
Eaton's complete line of standby/ portable generators and Automatic/Manual Transfer Switches provide reliable backup power for home, camping, tailgating, construction and outdoor events. Eaton provides backup power solutions for everything from emergency circuits in small homes to complete power for all functions in a small office building.
Eaton's Structured Wiring solutions are a simple, affordable way to wire a home for state-of-the-art communications, audio, and entertainment now and for many years to come. The basic system provides central control for high-tech systems, is customizable, and can grow as a family's technological needs change.